Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 Retrospective

1. Was 2008 good for you? It was calm and fun. My two favorite qualities.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Probably floating around in a bathtub in the rainforest after a massage
3. What was your worst moment of the year? Possibly Cinco De Mayo. I have learned not to try to force everyone you know together in one place with tequila shots.
4. Where were you when 2008 began? Lying in my living room, watching "Mystery Science Theater"
5. Who were you with? Ben
6. Where will you be when 2008 ends? Not exactly sure where I'll be at the pivotal moment.
7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008? I did very well this year! I knocked two off that had been lingering for a few years.
8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2009? Lots
9. Did you fall in love in 2008? Insert cheesy "I fall in love with my husband every day of life" here.
10. If yes, with who? Ben. Oh, and Edward from Twilight.
11. Are you still in love? Yes to Ben. Edward and I are having issues over his movie.
12. Did you breakup with anyone in 2008? No
13. Did you make any new friends in 2008? I made several new friends in 2008 and became closer to a few existing ones. 2008 was a good friend year.
15. What was your favorite month of 2008? February
16. Why this month? I was lying around in said Costa Rican rainforest bathtub w/ champagne
17. Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2008? Costa
18. How many different places did you travel to in 2008? Um...Costa Rica, Jackson, Chicago
19. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Christina, who is far far away
20. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008? "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
21. What was your favorite song from 2008? "Things Ain't Like They Used to Be" The Black Keys
22. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008? None, unless you count the Michael Jackson cover band or 80z Enuff
23. Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
24. What was your favorite book in 2008? "The Guernesey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"
25. How many people did you sleep with in 2008? Just the one.
26. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? If I had shame, yes. I have lots of things I should be ashamed of, were I a normal modest person.
27. What was the biggest lie you told in 2008? Ooh, good one. Probably something along the lines of "Yes, Ben. I'm with Anna. No, I'm not planning on staying out late or drinking very much."
28. Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? I'm sure I did. I do accidentally all the time.
29. Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? I'm sure they did. I really do forgive and forget easily.
30. What was your proudest moment of 2008? My promotion
31. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008? Oh, so many. Probably anything involving one particular VP of my company.
32. If you could go back to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be? I can think of several times I made things worse by having a bad attitude. I'm working on having a more positive attitude in 2009.
33. Where did you work in 2008? the TVA
34. Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008? I didn't really find much I liked in 2008. I basically watched "Lipstick Jungle" and a bunch of crap.
35. Favorite Band(s) of 2008? iTunes says White Stripes
36. Favorite Food in 2008? Sushi Nabe. I made the jump from Hiroshi's to Nabe.
37. Favorite Drink in 2008? Caffienated: Sleigh Ride at Chattz. Alcoholic: Sweetwater 420 and Starry Nights at Foodworks.
38. Favorite Place in 2008? On the mat
39. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008? Ben, to laugh with (& in general). Anna, to get into trouble.
40. Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2008? Probably Mary, to vent. :)
41. Favorite trip in 2008? I'm going to go with Chicago, because I got to tool around on my own.
42. Favorite stores in 2008? I made a dramatic switch from Banana to J. Crew. And then I discovered the joys of Kate Spade.
43. Hardest thing you had to go through in 2008? Getting through each semester without being a big whiner.
44. Most exciting moment(s) in 2008? Zip lining in Costa Rica. Then getting stuck.
45. Funniest moment(s) in 2008? This is sad, but that cat and engineer YouTube thing. I think I was sleep deprived when I watched it the first time.

No comments: