I'm going to be better about answering my phone and checking my messages in 2009. Only because I had the following revelation: I wanted to get a Twitter because I'd like a good place for all of my brain jewels (read: brain poo). Then I thought "Would that mean I have no life, if I have time to Twitter?" Also, if I have time to tell people what I'm doing all day long then don't I have time to check messages and actually keep up with people the normal way? Am I so narcissistic that I think people always want to know what I'm doing but I can't be bothered to check messages to keep up with them? (Answer: Yes, but I don't want to be so self-absorbed in 2009).
So, I'm going back and forth on getting a Twitter. Also, I don't know anyone else that Twitters that would follow mine anyway. And I can anticipate I will get in trouble with B at some point. Its hard to be so extroverted and be married to someone with a normal amount of modesty. I had to explain to someone that I knew in elementary school, "I've come out of my shell". Understatatement.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment