I haven't done one of these in a while. Mostly because I have no life lately, but here it goes anyway.
1. Organic Beef Jerky: Don't judge until you try it. And yes, I understand this sounds like a scam.
2. Power Vinyasa at North Shore Yoga: I've broken through some sort of wall in my yoga practice with this Baptiste-style yoga I'm doing. I think my husband thinks I have multiple personality disorder because of how different my attitude is after a class.
3. Bluegrass Grill: My new fave lunch spot.
4. Cashmere sweater: I was previously too cheap to buy cashmere, but cashmere on sale is too good to pass up! I want to hug myself all the time in cashmere. I got one in a creamcicle color, very cheery.
5. I'm going through a music slump. I've been mainly listening to "Whatever You Like" by T.I. on constant rotation until I can get it out of my head. I will. burn. it. out. of. my. brain. I can't stop the constant soundtrack, its taken over my life. My meditation after yoga tonight went like this: "Breathe in. Breathe out. Petron on ice. Breathe. Want you body, need your body. Dammit. Breathe. I wish someone would gas up the jet and let me go wherever I'd liiiiike. I mean, you could be in New York in like two hours. You could just go there for dinner. I could go to see that Anthony Bourdain chef guy. He scares me a little, though. You could probably go to Europe and sleep there and back and make it a long weekend. Can T.I. leave the country? Isn't he on parole or something? Breeeeathe."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment