I've wanted to go to Crust pizza for months (love the website). They started in Sewanee (where my Bro-in-Law goes to school/my Dad-in-Law went to school...so we're down with the Sewanee), but now they're in Red Bank!!
The service was fantastic. The pizza was dee-lish. I love thin-crust, so I especially enjoyed it. I got a pesto sauce w/ roasted garlic, tomatoes and artichoke. (I'm telling you-I have a tiny vegetarian hippie living inside me, along with a tiny gay man and a tiny Trixie) Crust reminded me a lot of Aretha Frankenstein's whose food I love with all of my heart, but I can't stand the service (usually). I once saw a very drunk guy trying to talk the manager into hiring him, since he'd worked there before ("You know Brian? I trained Brian! What?? F***, Brian!"). It was the most productive drunk night that guy ever had, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment