Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meditation

So, my yoga class now has a fifteen minute meditation at the end of it. Fifteen minutes is a long time to sit still and quiet. Especially when you are supposed to concentrate on your breath and not think about anything. This is how it went down:
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in...Gotta go to Wendy's. Frosty? I can't eat a Frosty right after yoga, its anti-yoga. Maybe a tiny one. Wait, breathe in, breathe out. Heath Ledger, WTF? What if he had pnumonia? What if I have pnumonia and don't know it? Breath, breath, gotta concentrate. Perez Hilton. Is he really latino? Its hard to tell with the hair. Why am I thinking about this? Breathe in. These socks are fabulous. Grippy. I need to get more. Breathe in. Man, my left nostril is significantly better than the right. I wonder why. Gotta schedule a physical, remember to ask about nostril. Breathe in. Meditation is making me smarter. More focused. Will be academic genius and model employee tomorrow after this! Peek at clock, twelve minutes left. Damn.

No comments: