Power Yoga four times a week is rough, dude.
A while ago, a lady in my group at work retired and I switched my old work chair for hers. I should have known better than to switch chairs with someone with chronic back pain, but I did it. It was purple and all pretty, what can I say? So, after about 4 months of pumping up my seat every morning, only to slowly sink toward the floor during the day and unwittingly being seated in a horribly not-ergonomic position all day, I ferreted around my floor to find another chair. Aaaaaaaah!!!! I had lower back pain for the first time in life since using the Pretty Chair of Pain, although I didn't attribute it as such until today.
I did two 1.5 hour power classes back-to-back this week and my lower back was killing me! I think I'm going to have to skip out tonight and try to go on Saturday while my back slowly returns to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment