I love new websites. Not just useful ones...funny ones, inspiring ones, weird ones. Here are some I found recently:
1. http://eightprinciples.com/ This is borderline cheesy, but you can't watch it and not feel like you want to DO something.
2. http://www.hassleme.co.uk/ This website lets you enter something you want to do, enter how often, then it sends you a "hassle" in the mail semi-randomly.
3. http://www.43things.com/ I have never signed up for this, but I love looking at people's "43 Things I Want to Do" list. My beef with 43 Things is that they are not clearly defined goals. Like "Stop Procrastinating". How do you know when you've officially reached your goal? But I do like that you can see what other people are doing to stop procrastinating. And everyone wants to lose weight and write a book. EVERYONE.
4. Twitter. I love Twitter, people's Twitters are far more interesting than their blogs. I have refused to Twitter until I can get my voicemail under control (see below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment