Yeah, yeah...so this trend is dead, but you know what? I want to join Twitter just to follow people, but not actually to post anything. I think its a little narcissistic to think people want to know what's on your mind and what you're doing every second of the day. Then again, I'm posting this on a blog. So. Whatever. (What's worse is that you're reading this crap.)
Here's my Pro/Con List
Pro:
1. Can Twitter from work. Can't Facebook from work.
2. Can possibly get away with Twittering semi-offensive "what I really think" comments that I can't post on Facebook, but I really would love to blast to everyone that wants to hear
3. Can follow fun Twits (or whatever) like Chattarati and North Chatt
4. I'm the queen of oversharing, so it seems natural
Con:
1. Twittering from work would probably never happen, since I actually do work. And probably not the best career move.
2. Can imagine opening my big Tweet and saying something stupid that will be on permanent internet record, not to mention on the big teleprompter when I get to heaven. (Baby Jesus, forgive me)
3. Will probably reference Baby Jesus one too many times and offend many, including Baby Jesus
4. For every fun person on Twitter, there's someone talking about making toast and being glad its Friday.
5. Maybe shouldn't be the Queen of Oversharing anymore. Then again, I was the Queen of Oversharing before the internet existed. Extroversion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment