Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long Time, No Post. Or Life.

Sadly, there's not much to catch up on since my last post. Work, study, fitful sleep. Somewhere in there I cut my hair. I did have another yoga breakthrough last week when I successfully did side-crow (see post somewhere below). I actually did split-leg side crow, which is totally cool because it looks like a breakdancing move. And you know I'm always looking out for my street cred. As usual, I tried to recreate it at home to impress B and I hurt myself. It also makes me think there's something to mental power, because side crow and all the other hard/different stuff happens near the end of the yoga practice and I'm really in the zone. If I just try to come home and sit on the floor and do it, it doesn't happen.

Anyway, I'll probably not post much until May when I'm done with school FOREVER. Then I'll be totally bored and post about five posts a day and you'll think I'm a big loser. There should be a really funny 40 days in June when I do a Baron Baptiste 40 Day Yoga intensive thing, which will be entertaining for everyone. Especially "Fruit Week". You can draw your own conclusions about that.

No comments: