Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things I'm Currently Obsessed With...

I become easily obsessed. Here's a few things with which I'm currently obsessed:

1. Google Junk: I recently set up a public spreadsheet for my high school class, I'm doing this blog, I track this blog, and I can view updates to my favorite websites!

2. The Darjeeling Limited Soundtrack: Its trippy, its cool, I haven't seen the movie but I love it. "This Time Tomorrow" by The Kinks is my new theme song.

3. M.I.A: I've been obsessed with her song "Paper Planes" for a while, but I recently got back into her and now she's retiring. Just my luck. (Update: she's not retiring, she just stopped touring in support of her latest album to make a new album, so good news!)

4. Tasktoy: I've been a tasktoy user for about six months, but I've recently ramped it up and its changed my life...I'm so organized!

5. The Mole: I'm still obsessed, I have no idea who The Mole is but I will find out next week!

Unfortunately, I haven't read anything lately that's lit me on fire. "The 4-Hour Workweek", "The Feminine Mistake", "Snobbery: The American Version" and I just started an Augusten Burroughs book. Not much to write home about, as they say.

No comments: